Water Damage Restoration
If you’ve had the misfortune of water damage from a flood, you know that fast action is key. Teasdale Fenton has more IICRC trained technicians than anyone else in the Cincinnati area, so we can respond immediately to minimize your property loss. Using state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, we provide water extraction, drying and water damage restoration. The sooner your property can be returned to its pre-flood condition, the less disruption to your home or business.
24/7 Water Clean Up & Restoration Services
- Teasdale Fenton, along with DKI and 1-800-Board-Up, can handle any size water damage restoration project from start to finish.
- Phone answered live 24/7
- 30-Minute response time
- Emergency water removal/pump out service
- State-of-the-art Hydro Extreme Water Extraction
- Content cleaning
- Carpet and pad removal
- Odor removal and sanitizing
- Certified Vortex Structural drying specialist on your job
- Direct billing to insurance company
- Commercial and residential
- IICRC Certified Technicians
- S500 Guidelines for water extraction and structural drying
Quick Facts – Water damage is caused by flooding, faulty plumbing and burst pipes, fire, and natural disasters. It causes property damage to homes, offices, and other facilities that will result in increased costs and extended recovery time, if not properly handled through water extraction and dehumidification. Water damage can also result in mold that causes a wide range of health problems if inhaled. It damages furniture, destroys wood, and compromises the integrity of your home or building.
Teasdale Fenton can handle any size of residential or commercial water extraction job. We employ state-of-the-art Hydro Extreme Water Extraction, which uses both suction and compression, pushing water to the surface and suctioning it away, so it cannot be re-absorbed into the pad or carpet. This proven method is preferred by insurance companies as the quickest and most effective water extraction technique. Teasdale Fenton also uses the latest dehumidifying technology in portable and truck-mounted units. We reduce the entire water damage restoration process by days compared with using air movement and dehumidification methods alone.More information coming soon!